Katan Katan

I say...

Katan was an impressive work. The really good thing was how smooth it all went, wonderfully animated, and very nicely drawn. Just one small miss you made, Katan gets his right ear cut by the deathtrap, but when he's running up the stairs, it's his left one that's cut. Just a small note, that I think you should know about.

Great choice of music to the story.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Amazing.

Simply amazing. Perfect.

In the writing moment, I have 52 nukes, The Tank, the Golden Gun, the Rocket, and the Safety Bomb.

Endless Space Defense Endless Space Defense

No no no.

Pretty darn bad I think. It could be better, if you had some kind of story behind it, telling the players who you are, and so on.

Give us Story, a Goal, and a Finish line. A game where you'll eventually fail, is no fun I think.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Masterpiece.

Truly a masterpiece. It kept me hooked for more than a minutes, hours in fact. However, I wonder what could make a possible sequal better...? More options when it comes to HOW you want to be evil? Maybe you could start out as a simply economical criminal, and end up being a mad scientist?

Test of Endurance Test of Endurance

Good.

Very good. I enjoy listening to this one a lot, but I think you should use more midrange on your guitars, since it sounds really thin as it is right now. More midrange, and a bit lower bass, and it should beef it all out a LOT more.